Safety Hidden Within Reach™
A LIFE-SAVING PRODUCT CREATING A NEW AGE IN SMARTER AND SAFER HOMES & OFFICES
Homes and offices are the second and third most dangerous places behind the highway
Source : U.S. News & World Report
When confronted with a life threatening emergency, what will happen in the 9 minutes it takes for help to arrive?
80% of injuries happen in and around the home. Are you prepared to provide life-saving care to a person in need?
Effective first aid treatment can be the difference between a rapid or lengthy recovery, a temporary or permanent disability, and life or death. Preparation and education is critical to ensure your home or office is ready in an emergency. Emerg-A-Center ® provides a safety command center which centralizes all emergency and life-saving devices and includes an embedded educational video designed to prepare untrained bystanders.
Emerg-A-Center is a built-in emergency storage cabinet, a solution that adds immediate and necessary first-aid in the case of an emergency to your home or office. Be equipped with the latest in safety technology at your fingertips. Emerg-A-Center secures your family and employees with those items needed to provide care until EMS can arrive including an Automated External Defibrillator (AED), first-aid kit, home fire-extinguisher, and a Duracell™ flashlight. Our instructional videos cover how to administer CPR, use an AED, perform the Heimlich maneuver, administer an EPI-PEN®, extinguish a fire and more.
Automated External Defibrillator (AED)The Emerg-A-Center comes available with a choice of three AEDs. All designed for public use, suitable on adults and children and includes a carrying case for use at home or on the go. Choose from the HeartSine Samaritan™ 350P, 360P or 450P to best meet your home or office needs.
First Aid KitFrom small cuts and scrapes to minor injuries, a well-stocked first aid kit provides the necessary tools to treat a patient. Emerg-A-Center comes equipped with a first aid kit complete with necessary supplies such as bandages and first aid cream that are centrally organized for easy use. Both OSHA and ANSI certified, this kit meets necessary requirements for a safe home and workplace.
Fire ExtinguisherFires can pop up anywhere and in an emergency, that fire must be extinguished safely. Emerg-A-Center stores a class ABC fire extinguisher. At 2.5 pounds it is lightweight and effective; perfect for home or office emergencies and safe for wood, plastic, liquid or electrical fires.
FlashlightPower outages leave everyone looking for a flashlight but to their dismay; they are often misplaced or out of batteries. Emerg-A-Center comes equipped with a Duracell™ high-intensity LED flashlight. With variable focus and rugged casing, this flashlight is equipped to handle home and office needs.
Instructional Safety VideoEducation is key in keeping individuals trained in an emergency situation. Emerg-A-Center provides on-demand video education through an embedded tablet which reviews proper use of the Automated External Defibrillator (AED), how to perform CPR, the Heimlich maneuver, administration of an EPI-PEN® and how to use a fire extinguisher.
MaintenanceAll safety equipment must be maintained in order to be effective. Emerg-A-Center includes full program management for the first year on all components including monthly reminders and support for replacement. Premier Storage Systems is pleased to offer Lifelinkcentral for full support of the AED including batteries and pads.
HeartSine Samaritan™ 350P
Image from Emerg-A-Center’s Instructional Video
80% of injuries happen in and around the home
Source : U.S. News & World Report
Images from Emerg-A-Center’s Instructional Video
- Are you aware that Sudden Cardiac Arrest (SCA) is the leading killer of all Americans?
- Sudden Cardiac Arrest is an electrical malfunction in the heart that suddenly causes an irregular heartbeat causing a stop in blood flow to the brain and other organs.
- Sudden Cardiac Arrest affects more than 1,000 people outside hospitals each day in the U.S., including children.
- Do you know that the only effective treatment of SCA is through defibrillation which can be administered through an Automated External Defibrillator (AED)?
- An AED is a device that sends an electric shock to the heart to try to restore its normal rhythm.
- For every minute without care during a SCA, the chance of survival decreases 10%. Which is why early defibrillation matters most.
- Less than 7% of people who experience SCA outside the hospital survive.
- 3,500 people die due to fire related causes every year.
- Food and insect related allergies cause an emergency room visit every 3 minutes.
- Fires double in size every 60 seconds and can quickly burn out of control.
For over fifty years Premier Storage Systems has been defining a smarter and safer home. The best in built-In kitchen storage cabinets, hidden home emergency preparedness kits with AED, home storage solutions, wall-mounted ironing boards and home & office Storage Ideas.